• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All is calm and im £60 lighter

kaths101

Warren Veteran
You may remember a week ago I posted about getting buns into carriers without losing a limb - well I managed it today woohoo, all 4 caught and in the car in 10 minutes - for once in my life I was at the vets early :shock:

2 myxis and 1 VHD later and all is calm, they were all really good had their nails trimmed as well.
Oreo just went along for the ride - he jumped in the carrier after Sooty so he went to give Sooty moral support :lol:

:love::love:

Awww.

I have never had any problem getting the babies into carriers, so I cant imagine what this is like for you!! Must be a pain :p

Fantastic:D
I may have to start a thread of my own for Feegal and Sally's next vet trip, because it looks like yours have come on here, read your post and thought maybe be good this time or you may get a teddy grabber thing for next time:lol:

Back