• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is one good thing abut having a big bum

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mini seems to think it makes a good springboard and landing pad :roll:

I dunno, can I not lay down on my own floor now? :lol:

Keith is such a brilliant name for a rabbit!:lol:
Yes, we've decided to like keith. I think Lola's getting used to his forward ways!! But not the chicken! -
I would prefer to have a small bum and let the bunnies find amusement elsewhere but unfortunately mine makes a good bunny bouncy castle!!!

Oh mine nip my bum too. :roll:

I was all overjoyed cos Smudge let me lay down on the floor next to him to give him noserubs and Mini decided she wanted attention too but couldn't get through the gap (cos of my bum :oops:) so used it to get on my bed and stare at me until I took notice of her. :roll:

I was all overjoyed cos Smudge let me lay down on the floor next to him to give him noserubs and Mini decided she wanted attention too but couldn't get through the gap (cos of my bum :oops:) so used it to get on my bed and stare at me until I took notice of her. :roll:

:lol::lol:

Such clever little bunnies! :love:

awww how clever of her :lol:

if princess used my bum as a spring board shed be through the ceiling :roll:

Back