• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just been emailed about a giant

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
No details yet except that he/she hasn't had much attention and is getting aggressive.

Not sure whether the current owner is willing to give the bun up for free or is wanting money, but I'll find out

Just putting feelers out to see if anyone is on the lookout for a giant ATM :wave:

I'm sorry I didn't update this thread, but I hadn't heard any more news...until today that is!

I've been told that the rabbit now doesn't have a secure hutch to live in after breaking out at the weekend, and is now free to roam the garden all night. It's supposed to be a young-ish rabbit, but the owner has no idea whether it's male or female :roll:

I'm calling the owner tomorrow with a view to hopefully getting him/her out as soon as possible. I'll keep you all updated

I'm sorry I didn't update this thread, but I hadn't heard any more news...until today that is!

I've been told that the rabbit now doesn't have a secure hutch to live in after breaking out at the weekend, and is now free to roam the garden all night. It's supposed to be a young-ish rabbit, but the owner has no idea whether it's male or female :roll:

I'm calling the owner tomorrow with a view to hopefully getting him/her out as soon as possible. I'll keep you all updated

:shock::cry: Please be safe little rabbit!!

hope you can get him or her to safety tomorrow! Well done you!

Good luck :wave:

Right...

I spoke to the owner's mum today. The rabbit is an agouti Conti giant aged about 7 months. I've been told that she's female, but they weren't 100% sure.

The owner is hopefully going to text me her address tonight or tomorrow morning. Apparently she's changed her mind about rehoming before, so I'm not holding my breath yet...although goodness knows where the rabbit is going to live if the hutch is wrecked :?

Back