• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its catching

Becca24

Mama Doe
I popped round my mums earlier for some lunch before she heads off to work and she said (pointing in the direction of the laptop) I went on the rabbit forum last night! :shock::shock:

Me: really
Mum: yeah.........I was bored! :evil:
Me: read anything interesting?
Mum: somthing about rabbit teeth saying that their inbred rabbit teefs was better than the not inbred???
Me: oh really, I never saw that thread. ;)
Mum: oh

Then the subject changed! Do you think she was cyber spying on me or do you think she was genuinely interested?

Also, last night matt sat in the run with Pip and he was climbing all over Matt, sitting on his lap, sniffing his face! I was rather miffed and a bit jealous I have to bribe him with food! Matt says its cos matt dont try and pick him or do mean things like check his bum etc!

I popped round my mums earlier for some lunch before she heads off to work and she said (pointing in the direction of the laptop) I went on the rabbit forum last night! :shock::shock:

Me: really
Mum: yeah.........I was bored! :evil:
Me: read anything interesting?
Mum: somthing about rabbit teeth saying that their inbred rabbit teefs was better than the not inbred???
Me: oh really, I never saw that thread. ;)
Mum: oh

Then the subject changed! Do you think she was cyber spying on me or do you think she was genuinely interested?

Also, last night matt sat in the run with Pip and he was climbing all over Matt, sitting on his lap, sniffing his face! I was rather miffed and a bit jealous I have to bribe him with food! Matt says its cos matt dont try and pick him or do mean things like check his bum etc!

Oh I get para that my OH is checking up everytime I see a new kit :oops:

Bobby loves Ian more than me cos he just gives her strokes and treats, whereas I have to go on bum patrol and chase them back into their room of an evening.

Carlo loves his mum tho.. :love:

Actually Carlo just loves women :lol:

I would laugh so much if matt popped up on here! :lol::lol:

We should make OH do the mean things so we can be the good guys! ;)

Yours buns do sound like they have massive personalities! :D

Princess is a traitor *humph*

she circles the oh, sniffs him, poops round him, she loves him and will do anything for his interest :roll:

I would laugh so much if matt popped up on here! :lol::lol:
We should make OH do the mean things so we can be the good guys! ;)

Yours buns do sound like they have massive personalities! :D

yeah Ian won't do bum things :roll::lol: so can't see that happening :lol:

I also think I would die a bit if Ian came on here :oops:

Princess is a traitor *humph*

she circles the oh, sniffs him, poops round him, she loves him and will do anything for his interest :roll:

Yup thats like my girl.. she jumps up on his lap and watches the footie with him.. such a tart and a tomboy:roll:

She's not interested in watchin twilight with me.. although I think Carlo would be if he wasn't so terrified of the dreaded downstairs:lol:

Back