• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another sad few days for RU :(

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
With the loss of Rosie, Felicity and Scamp, plus all of the other beloved buns that have left recently :cry:

I just wish that these beloved buns could be with us forever. Myself and OH had a look through some pics of Tilly last night and were both in tears :cry:

Its not fair that the world should take them away from us :(

When I die I want to go to rainbow bridge, see my Tilly again and meet all of the other amazing bridge buns. Thats my idea of heaven :)

Sorry, i think the heats making me abit emotional :oops:

It has been a terrible few wks on ru, everytime I see another buns gone to the bridge I get tears in my eye

binky free all the rainbow bridge buns xxx

I think we take everybodies buns in our hearts and can feel each others pain when a bun is lost :(

My heart sinks when I see another post :(

Yeh you get to know eachothers buns and feel eachothers pain when they go to the bridge. Which is lovely, but does mean I end up in tears most days! :roll:

not just a few weeks... life has been very cruel to the RU bunnies since the beginning of this year.

cant wait for 2010 to be over :(

just makes me dread the day that either of my two go to the bridge... so I am gonna give em massive snuggles when I get home

Every loss on here is important and valuable and sad and we, as a forum, have far too many of them (losses that is).

Each life is as special as the next. If only they could live forever.

Its been so very sad the last few days :cry: at least we have some comfort knowing how much these bunnies were loved and what lovely lives they had.

just makes me dread the day that either of my two go to the bridge... so I am gonna give em massive snuggles when I get home

i have found once ive given myself chance to grieve the loss isnt actually as bad as the fear of loss (if thats makes sense) obviously i dont want to lose Alvin or Holly or the chippies or Ralph but today is the 3rd month anniversary of the worst possible thing happening and i survived it. so i will again....

the worry and fear of pearl death before she died was far worse than the acutal day she went, it was almost beautiful releasing her from her broken body

im more scared of stasis and two weeks of that stress than going home to a dead free bunny :shock:

I think it is wonderful that we are all able to share our sadness and memories on here.

Losing a bunny (or bunnies :cry:) is devastating but, for me, I have found that talking to you huys has really helped. xxx

i have found once ive given myself chance to grieve the loss isnt actually as bad as the fear of loss (if thats makes sense) obviously i dont want to lose Alvin or Holly or the chippies or Ralph but today is the 3rd month anniversary of the worst possible thing happening and i survived it. so i will again....

the worry and fear of pearl death before she died was far worse than the acutal day she went, it was almost beautiful releasing her from her broken body

im more scared of stasis and two weeks of that stress than going home to a dead free bunny :shock:

I know your right but i am an irational person naturally :oops: I have never lost a pet as an adult, losing my darling cat sox who lived till 16 and died of cancer was bad enough :cry: I grew up with him literally , he died when I was 18... that was the last time I had a pet...

My rabbit Greenet just gone to rainbow bridge, huhu

:cry:Just yesterday, my Greenet died of kidney failure, i just miss hugging him and playing with him.....:cry:

here are some of my rabbits that are also in the rainbow bridge with greenet

i love u so much my bunnies, may u all be happy in rainbow bridge, and hope to see u all soon!!
:cry::cry::cry:

:cry:Just yesterday, my Greenet died of kidney failure, i just miss hugging him and playing with him.....:cry:

here are some of my rabbits that are also in the rainbow bridge with greenet

i love u so much my bunnies, may u all be happy in rainbow bridge, and hope to see u all soon!!
:cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry for your loss, its nice to know they had a nice home with you tho.

ps I can't see the pics but its probably the firewall at work

I hadn't remembered that. Poor old Cloud. Poor Pearl. Makes me feel very guilty.

why? it almost went past me too it only occured to me this morning because its the 8th and stes niece was born otherwise the 8th would of probably held no significance now ive greived. in a few months itll be a date on my calendar that will be the only way i remember the date itself i have a pants memory lol

i missed Alvins gotcha day this year, now thats something to feel guilty over :oops::oops::oops:

i cant even remember the date my dad died anymore :shock::shock:

why? it almost went past me too it only occured to me this morning because its the 8th and stes niece was born otherwise the 8th would of probably held no significance now ive greived. in a few months itll be a date on my calendar that will be the only way i remember the date itself i have a pants memory lol

i missed Alvins gotcha day this year, now thats something to feel guilty over :oops::oops::oops:

Dates are normally, normally really important to me. I guess I just feel with losing my Rosie, she 'replaced' him in some way, as 'most important' grief, which is stupid. I just feel like a bad bunny mum. I'll get over it quickly though, I always do. I'll go and see him later and tell him how lovely his rose looks :D

Its horrible when you forget something, but as nasty and spiteful as this sounds :oops: (I don't mean it the way it sounds honest) Life just goes on, and on and on.. and there is only so much our brains can remember :cry:

Back