• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thoughts for lisa

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I couldn't see any threads but lisa put a status on facebook saying rosie has gone to rainbow bridge and thought it would be nice to let her know were all thinking of her.
Big hugs and bunny free rosie xxxxx

:cry:

Oh no!! I'm so sorry Lisa! Rosie was such a special bunny. :(

Hugs to you and the little man.

OH NO!!!!! Been on here a while...looking up stuff....Didnt realise....Poor Lisa will be devastated.

Lisa, come back on love.Youre amongst friends.((Hugs))

If this is the case I'm so sad for her.

Absolutely gutted.

Big hugs for Lisa....I guess she'll be on when she's ready. xxxxx

Oh no, she must be so devastated :(:( But in all honesty that little rabbit had a wonderful few final months becuase of Lisa's dedication and care, that many other bunnies are never lucky enough to experience.

My heart goes out to Lisa, and I shall definately miss Rosie's updates and pictures :cry::cry:

Binky free Little girl xxx

I'm so sorry Lisa. Rosie was an incredibly lucky girl to have been in your care.

Please look after yourself hun.

Binky Free Rosie.

Oh no, not pretty Rosie :(
I'm very sad to hear this, but it seemed like Rosie had had a wonderful life!
I hope Lisa is doing ok.

Oh no :(

I loved looking at pictures of Rosie, and what from what i've read she's had a great life. My thoughts are with you x

Oh no :( She was one of the rabbits I always thought of when I think of RU.
She had a wonderful life with Lisa though :love:

:(:(:( I am just gonna say I am so sorry, I have to NOT cry at work, but Rosie touched my heart so much, as do a lot of bunnies on RU

Back