• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies Weigh in

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
The babies were weighed earlier and what fun that was!:shock:

This pic shows 5 little angels

babiesweigh.jpg

and this shows what they were really like:lol::lol:

babiesweigh-1.jpg

All weighed individually and all gone up:D

From l to r in top pic

Lotto 376 grms to 440

Trinket 520 to 590

Bangle 460 to 520

Charm 440 to 520

Chance 576 to 680

Little Gambit news is not so good..he has disabilites which may mean he has a short life expectancy and will probably be staying with us..maybe Donna who is completely in love with the little chap
We will be getting a thorough health assessment on him next week

Last edited:
Oh my goodness - how beautiful are they? They are so lovely Jill.

Must have been quite a handful getting them to sit on at the same time :lol: We struggle with just getting two bunnies in a carrier! :lol:

It's very sad about Gambit and I sincerely hope his outlook is good. The fact that any of them are here at all though is down to you & Donna taking such great care of them. Having been taken from their mum so early I know you were doubtful they would all make it. Fingers crossed they continue to gain weight and grow up to be healthy bundles of fluff :love::love:

Love Charms ears :love:

Oh I love them, fingers crossed for Gambit.. I know he will have a happy life no matter how long or short that they may be

Back