• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies eat grass

I find that really interesting as I have my Daphne here, she's a dental bun and is missing teeth.

I found the x-rays really fascinating! :oops::lol:

Very informative for new rabbit owners, and there are some fantastic pictures on there for the rest of us to see.

I wish the Oxbow Timothy pellets were cheaper over here...I'd definitely buy them for the younger buns if I could get them at a reasonable price.

Very informative for new rabbit owners, and there are some fantastic pictures on there for the rest of us to see.

I wish the Oxbow Timothy pellets were cheaper over here...I'd definitely buy them for the younger buns if I could get them at a reasonable price.

Same here. My buns were all on Wagg Optimum but Daphne has always had a bit of a rear-end problem. I've just changed onto SS hoping that will help but I have to stand and break all the pellets up as Daph can't pick them up. :roll:

Flippin' rabbits! Who'd have 'em?! :p:lol:

The pellet chart doesnt mention SS or Excel.Wonder why.
Really good info....written easily, explained in laymans terms and easy to store the information (in a dopey brain like mine even!!).
Thanks for sharing.xxxx

wow - that was great - liked seeing the x-rays - easier to understand....
also pellet info was good too......makes me wonder if hay is just enough and to really reduce the pellets.....

mine tend to get runny tums when i feed them herbs or veges.....

Back