• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dream

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
So, over the summer my dad is going to upgrade our accommodation majorly. To do this I need to do some bondings to mean we have 4 groups of outside bunnies as opposed to the 6 we have now. One bonding is underway, and the other has to wait because he was only neutered last week).

I have this lovely dream idea of having a group of six little nethies all running around together. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! I'd just love to bond them like that.

Knowing my buns, I suspect that's only a dream in the same way that having the four in my room as a quad is a dream. :lol: I'm not even sure I could bring myself to try it.

Its nice to dream though!

I would LOVE it if that dream came true :D

I'd have no idea where to start though, and would be very scared of messing with current bonds (it would involve bonding a trio-one of whom is volatile-, a pair-one of whom is a former wildie and one of whom is petrified of other bunnies- and a single-who has not been with any bunny since he was split from his brother years ago). It would be a huge risk.

Back