• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fay & New Bunny Kenco

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
We have Fay back home after a week away, where she has been getting to know her husbun Kenco.

Here is his original thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=200912&highlight=kenco

He is a dental bunny and has been with Tracy for about 9 months (I think). The newlyweds are settling in upstairs, and seem perfectly happy (touch wood).

Here are some photos that we have got so far:

DSCF6629.jpg

DSCF6628.jpg

DSCF6627.jpg

DSCF6626.jpg

They are staying in the pen for tonight while they settle in but if all goes well then they will be allowed to start free ranging around the bedroom tomorrow.

Thank you SO SO much to Tracy for bonding these pair and for letting us adopt lovely Kenco. He is so handsome & I love his handlebar ears!!! :D

Helen x

Aww what lovely pictures of 2 gorgeous bunnies:love:
Glad the bonding has gone well, they do look very loved up:)

Yay!!!!! well done Tracy, I told she that Fay was in good hands, Tracy is brilliant at bonding

Well done, I am so please that Fay has a friend at last:love::love::love:

Yay!!!!! well done Tracy, I told she that Fay was in good hands, Tracy is brilliant at bonding

Well done, I am so please that Fay has a friend at last:love::love::love:

Yes you are so right!! I was just being an anxious bunny mummy. Tracy has been fantastic.

I am pleased that Fay has a friend too - tho he does seem to keep humping her a little bit - but she doesnt seem too bothered luckily. Hope that settles soon.

:love: Fay is home hooray! :D and her new man is lovely :love: so pleased it all worked out - good luck with the second stage at home xx

You got him! That's so great!

What a gorgeous pair...I'm sure they'll be very happy together. :love:

Thank you :wave: There has been a little bit of half-hearted chasing and humping but mostly they just seem very chilled and happy in each other's company. Kenco keeps missing the litter tray though and thinks the hay is a toilet area!! :roll::lol: Hope he gets a better hang of the litter trays soon!!

Going to let them out to free-range in the bedroom in a minute.

Back