• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More princess

More princess to bore you all :) (sorry the pics arnt much good, roll on when I get my digital camera)

sat in 'her' chair :lol:
009-6.jpg

nosey
007-8.jpg

part moufy :)
006-7.jpg

I just love her beautiful whiskers! :love: Almost as nice as Pickle-Pies'! ;)

princess whiskers are really long, sometimes I sit looking at her and laugh cos if you just concentrate on them they look funny :lol:

although one side shes only got half a whisker :( :?

princess whiskers are really long, sometimes I sit looking at her and laugh cos if you just concentrate on them they look funny :lol:

although one side shes only got half a whisker :( :?

Does she get really annoyed when they brush against things? Pickles does with his - he spends ages sorting them out again! :lol:

Does she get really annoyed when they brush against things? Pickles does with his - he spends ages sorting them out again! :lol:

haha well when shes squidged down the side of the sofa she always sits washing her face, dunno if shes messing with the whiskers

dutchies ive noticed do have pretty long whiskers, that of course they havent been nibbled by a wifie :roll::lol:

Back