• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a naughty bun

Well, there was a lot of noise coming from the hutch the other day and it turns out Parsnip (big boy bun) had trashed the bed yet again! He did this twice more just to see 'mummy' put it all together again. The strange thing is he only trashes Pixie's (very small lady bun) end of the bed and never his own :roll: I often sit by my furry friends and have a coffee and just watch them and I couldn't belive my eyes - little Pixie was chasing Parsnip all around the run you could see the look on his face as he wasn't at all impressed then off he went to the bed and yep, you guessed it trashed her side of the bed!!! Rabbits, don't you just love them, it really made me laugh all day. Really wouldn't be without eaither of them as love them to bits :love::love::love:

:lol: You sound like me.. we have a door cut in half salloon style to the bun room so I can stand and watch everytime I pass:oops: I never get anything done, because you can just imagine the conversations that go on :lol:

I know what you mean, we have a comfy chair next to the buns so I can chat away to them for ages!! It's amazing how many problems get solved by chatting to a bunny:D!!!

I know what you mean, we have a comfy chair next to the buns so I can chat away to them for ages!! It's amazing how many problems get solved by chatting to a bunny:D!!!

Oh yeah I know, I have proper full blown conversations where I ask them questions and they answer of course:lol:

Ian says sometime he can here me chatting away and he thinks I have another person up there :lol:

My hubby always takes the mickey out of me for chatting to them until I caught him doing the same thing when he thought I'd gone out!! Was just so funny to listen too, I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing! :lol:

My hubby always takes the mickey out of me for chatting to them until I caught him doing the same thing when he thought I'd gone out!! Was just so funny to listen too, I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing! :lol:

Ian does the same, he came back from the pub the other night and went past the room and stopped next thing I heard was him singing to them :lol:

Back