• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahhh my little man

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Carlo just made my heart swell yesterday, I wish I could have took a piccie.

I was sat on the floor in the bun room giving Bobby her rub down :lol:

He came up sniffing me started grooming my knee then hopped up on my lap and flopped out completely with his eyes closed. Not much point to this thread, but the boy loves his mum :love:

I know!!! they are both really competitive when it comes to strokes, its like who can be the cutest, when he did that Bobby started doing that roly poly flop thing and licking her paws as if to say.. Look I am cute too :lol:

haha my pair fight on who dont have to be subjected to my attention :lol::lol::lol::lol:

TBH.. Bobby is just a jealous madame, she isn't really interested unless I am giving him attention.. if its just me and her, she looks at me like: Go one stroke me if you must :roll::lol:

You're so lucky, my two would NEVER do that! It only happens in my dreams!:lol:

The most affection I get is when we're at the vets and they throw themselves at me and hang on in fear!:shock::lol:

You're so lucky, my two would NEVER do that! It only happens in my dreams!:lol:

The most affection I get is when we're at the vets and they throw themselves at me and hang on in fear!:shock::lol:

Aw they all love you in their own way.. maybe its just because they love each other that much they don't want to show too much affection for fear of making the other jealous?:?

Carlo is just a tart :roll::lol:

I know!!! they are both really competitive when it comes to strokes, its like who can be the cutest, when he did that Bobby started doing that roly poly flop thing and licking her paws as if to say.. Look I am cute too :lol:

awww Tinker does that too! SO CUTE!! :love:

Back