• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly managed to stop my heart today

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she must of been in a proper deep sleep because she wasnt in the litter tray ALL morning, then when i went up to clean up and give pellets at 8am she still sat there... heart sank..... few mins later she was galloping about asking for food :oops::oops:

i know ive only got the experience of 3 rabbits but i would never of thought that a prey animal would take sooooo long to become concious of the world around them

its scary and ace all rolled into one :love::love::love::love:

oh and 5 days since a special poops :D:D:D:D

:lol::lol:

I'm sure lops must be harder of hearing.. Roxy notices me as soon as I go towards the run, but if Leo is facing away from me I can actually start talking and he won't notice I'm there until he hears the run open... Or perhaps I just bore him :lol:

I have managed to poke him while he's in the middle of cleaning and then he jumps because he didn't hear me go up to him. I really hope that if another dog or something got into the garden he'd be a bit quicker to notice :shock:

Well done on the poops btw :wave:

You are right Amy, lops are harder of hearing.See what happens when you put your hands over your ears folks.

I also think it shows that Holly feels completely safe & secure. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Oh you've given her a wonderful, wonderful, life donnamt. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Scary for you, but wonderful for your bunnies.

im a bit worried that when i wake up at 4am in the morning they are sat in my bedroom doorway whispering :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:glad to hear they are still keeping you on your toes.
Lops are deaf, if they were wild they would be extinct:roll:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:glad to hear they are still keeping you on your toes.
Lops are deaf, if they were wild they would be extinct:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: its freaky when they are sitting there eyes open fast asleep... Holly would deffo get eaten first i think, Alvins way too alert to get caught.. and hed probably push her to the front anyhows :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back