• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well here they are

mwl

Warren Scout
Playing and resting in the garden today

P1339_07-07-10.jpg

Blackie

P133902_07-07-10.jpg

Rhoosha

P133901_07-07-10.jpg

Anwen

P1335_07-07-10.jpg

Vlekkie

:love: They're gorgeous! I think Blackie looks a bit like my Daphne but Daph's mane is a slightly lighter colour. :)

I love their multi-coloured pen too! Do you by any chance know where it came from? I'm thinking I might have to get one! :lol:

This is where Vlekkie and Roosha live with access to a run.

P1520_07-07-10.jpg

The multi coloured panels have just started coming over here in Holland and cost about 20 euros to 25 euros. I brought them in a petshop and local garden centre.

Last edited:
Gorgeous buns but their houses look a little small..especially the first one (the second one looks bigger just not very wide) - unless of course this is their "base" and they free range. Or unless the pictures are deceiving (if I am wrong, I am sorry).

Gorgeous buns but their houses look a little small..especially the first one (the second one looks bigger just not very wide) - unless of course this is their "base" and they free range. Or unless the pictures are deceiving (if I am wrong, I am sorry).

Its just their base - over day they have the range of my back garden. The first one is alot bigger than it looks.
:D

Back