• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Sweepstake - In aid of Rainbow Rabbits I'm so sorry!!!Winner Biscuitblossom

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you know, I am due to be having a baby at the end of August....and I've decided to run a sweepstake on what it will be and when it will arrive.
Entries will cost £1 each, and you pick a date and a sex, for example:
Boy 18th August
You can have as many goes as you like but there are a finite numeber of options (obviously)
The winner is the person who guesses correctly what it is and when it arrives...or the nearest. the prize will be a years Super Delux sponsorship of a rainbow rabbit of your choice (for whats included please check: http://www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk/sponsor_a_rainbow_rabbit.htm )
All entries are to be Pm'ed to me and payments straight into Liz's paypal (I so don't know how to work it :oops: ) rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk
I'll keep the list below updated as I receive Pm's and Liz verifies payment.
I will also be offering guesses to people I work with/family.....These will be marked as ORU These payments will be made to me and I will then pass the moneys on to Liz via cheque

***UPDATE***

Thanks to the wonderfull people at the Hay Experts there will be an extra prize of a willow tunnel ( https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tunnels,+Tents+%2526+Mats.8/Willow+Tunnel.68.html )

Example: 1st August: Hugo's There Bluesmum
So Blue will denote 'boy' and Pink 'girl'

15th August:
16th August:
17th August:
18th August:
19th August:joey&bugys 2007
21th August:
22th August:Fairy 13
23th August:Fairy 13
24th August:Claireb1
25th August:biscuit blossom
26th August:Graham ORU
27th August:Rabswood Zoe ORU
28th August:
29th August:Orange Holidayhutch
30th August:
31th August:Floptastic
1st September:Floptastic
2nd September:Bex ORU
3rd September:
4th September:Holidayhutch Orange
5th September:Orange Orange
6th September:Orange Orange
7th September:Orange Orange
8th September:Orange Orange
9th September:joey&bugys 2007
10th September:
11th September:
12th September:biscuit blossom
13th September:
14th September:

Please be aware that due to the nature of the competition, I might not be around to tell you on the day as such....so If I dissappear for a couple of days ;)

Last edited:
Ooooh! I'm so going to do this! (Need to check finances first though. :oops:) Watch this space! :)

Trying to pm you hun but says you are full again!
can i have baby boy 24th august (my anniversary!) please

I am very accurate when it comes to scan pictures so lets test how good i am this way :lol:
xx

Have pm'd you but your mail box is full. Can I have 27th August - girl please.
Please pm me the paypal addy.

Rabswood

Have pm'd you but your mail box is full. Can I have 27th August - girl please.
Please pm me the paypal addy.

Rabswood

I'm so sorry to everyone who has tried PMing me......There's plenty of space now ;)
Don't forget there are 2 goes for each day...one boy and one girl :D

:wave:please can I have:

29 August - boy
4th September - girl
&
5/6/7/8 September = boy&girl

Thanks! Will paypal Hugo's There :)

Justine....Just tried Pming you but I'm not allowed :?
Cause I'm stupid with baby brain, I got holidayhutches colours round the wrong way....should be boy in Aug and Girl in Sept...as you have the other 1/2 as such do you mind if I swap them round?
So you will have 4 sept Boy and 29 August girl and HH will have 29th boy & 4th girl?
I really need to get my bum in gear :oops:

Justine....Just tried Pming you but I'm not allowed :?
Cause I'm stupid with baby brain, I got holidayhutches colours round the wrong way....should be boy in Aug and Girl in Sept...as you have the other 1/2 as such do you mind if I swap them round?
So you will have 4 sept Boy and 29 August girl and HH will have 29th boy & 4th girl?
I really need to get my bum in gear :oops:
:wave:

Sorry about the pm bit. After nearly three years here I still don't get how it all works - but you can now pm if you ever felt the need :)

Very happy to take the other colours. As long as you whisper to your baby my chosen dates :) And tell them 8th Sept is a very good day to born on :lol:

:wave:

Sorry about the pm bit. After nearly three years here I still don't get how it all works - but you can now pm if you ever felt the need :)

Very happy to take the other colours. As long as you whisper to your baby my chosen dates :) And tell them 8th Sept is a very good day to born on :lol:

Whispering isn;t an option...been yelling at it to stop wriggling *quite* so much. Especially when I''m trying to sleep :lol:

Back