• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do all

mwl

Warren Scout
my female rabbits keep mating with each other / 2 have been neutered / Blackie is already neutered but Rhoosha is still too young to be done yet. Any ideas / tips / is this something to be worried about:?

Do you just mean humping?

It'll be them trying to establish a dominant bun. So long as they're not fighting it's alright and hopefully it'll sort itself out. Having an un-neutered girl in there will make them more likely to do it.

Keep an eye on it. If they get unhappy with the level of humping then I'd separate the unneutered girl and then bond her back when she's old enough to be spayed.

Im actually in the garden watching them as I type this - They are not fighting, just jumping around alot - sort playing now then lying down. then around and around :lol::love:

Will post piccies later.

Im actually in the garden watching them as I type this - They are not fighting, just jumping around alot - sort playing now then lying down. then around and around :lol::love:

Will post piccies later.

If there's no fighting then that's perfectly normal! Looking forwards to pictures!! :D

Back