• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe it! My rabbits are coming to live with me U/D Tonight!

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks ago I moved out of my parents house to live with my boyfriend,.about 70 miles away. I decided to leave my job, and use my savings till I manage to find a job. My rabbits, who have a shed and run set up at home, are now being looked after by my brother. After moving away, I missed them terribly, and felt quite out of my depth in a new town, with no job, and no bunnies. My boyfriend and I agreed that we should wait till everything was settled, and we had paid for all the house stuff first. I was upset, but it was for the best. Yesterday however, he told me he had been planning getting a shed and run for weeks, with his brother who makes them for a living. Its all been drawn, measured and designed. Im getting it next week! I am so happy and am so lucky! Cant believe it!

Last edited:
They are coming home.... tonight!! Their shed is being built tomorrow. I actually can't believe it!

Back