• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drat

Becca24

Mama Doe
I over slept and its been raining for goodness knows how long and I now have one wet bunny!!! :roll: Stupidly I forgot to put the rain cover back on last night when were fiddling around attaching the run extension etc!

I am tres annoyed with myself!

Thanks guys! :) Dont you just hate the weather though, its either boiling and we are trying to keep the buns cool or its raining! :roll:

:lol::lol: and I am soon to have double the stress! :lol:

Oh yeah I have tried to stop obssessing so much now because I just know they pick up on it... aw having two buns is amazing I just could seriously watch mine all day... have only had Carlo since April and I just can't imagine him not being here.

When do you get your new bun?

Oh yeah I have tried to stop obssessing so much now because I just know they pick up on it... aw having two buns is amazing I just could seriously watch mine all day... have only had Carlo since April and I just can't imagine him not being here.

When do you get your new bun?

I have tried to relax a little bit cos I was getting myself upset regularly so am trying to chill a bit :lol:

Fizz should be coming sometime next week, we are just doing the finishing touches to the shed and then should be all ready! I am very excited, yet a little anxious too. :roll:

I have tried to relax a little bit cos I was getting myself upset regularly so am trying to chill a bit :lol:

Fizz should be coming sometime next week, we are just doing the finishing touches to the shed and then should be all ready! I am very excited, yet a little anxious too. :roll:

What a nice name.. bet you can't wait, I had to literally have a word with myself when I had been sat there for nearly four hours just watching them when they came home :love:

Awww bet ya can't wait :love:

Mine will go out of their way to sit in the rain even when there is shelter so :lol:

Back