• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice wanted Solo *and bits*

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Well here is the monkey
soloandsale062.jpg

soloandsale061.jpg

the jingle ball is the largest size one to give you some idea of this 15wks old monster
soloandsale128.jpg

soloandsale056.jpg

Scrummy legs he has
soloandsale041.jpg

and to show the size of those sacks:oops:
soloandsale035.jpg

Last edited:
Ah he is gorgeous!! Is he going to be a housebunny (hare)? I am guessing he is going to be quite energetic!

If a domestic rabbit looks like a hare, why isn't it, um, a hare...? :?

Gorgeous boy - you're bound to get some scary binkies from that one! :lol:

Awwhh, he's a lovely looking bun, what a gorgeous colour his fur is :love:

Probably an odd question but do you have to take special care to make sure he doesn't injure his legs? They look like they'd be pretty easy to break being so gangly! :shock:

If a domestic rabbit looks like a hare, why isn't it, um, a hare...? :?

Gorgeous boy - you're bound to get some scary binkies from that one! :lol:

yes he does some mad binkies as he done them on me when we stayed in a tent at the weekend:lol:

Awwhh, he's a lovely looking bun, what a gorgeous colour his fur is :love:

Probably an odd question but do you have to take special care to make sure he doesn't injure his legs? They look like they'd be pretty easy to break being so gangly! :shock:

tbh no hes in a 6ft hutch comes out with me on the field so can go as mad as he likes and wont hit anything :) major problems with breaks in hares legs are usually from dropping them you have to be careful when thier young and your just taking them off mum to start with you put them in a smaller hutch and gradually they can go to a bigger one so they cant get up the speed to hurt themselves buy the time thier in the big hutch they kin of know thier limits:)

tbh no hes in a 6ft hutch comes out with me on the field so can go as mad as he likes and wont hit anything :) major problems with breaks in hares legs are usually from dropping them you have to be careful when thier young and your just taking them off mum to start with you put them in a smaller hutch and gradually they can go to a bigger one so they cant get up the speed to hurt themselves buy the time thier in the big hutch they kin of know thier limits:)

:) That makes sense. I think I'd be really worried about accidentally kicking him or something, I know he's huge but he looks so fragile! I guess I'm used to my conti's tree-trunk legs! :lol:

Back