• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing jazzys new show bunnies

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
introducing jazzys new show german lop babies :love:
Charlie. Chowder, Ella and Patrick Star
honley052.jpg

Patrick Star and Ella
honley054.jpg

Charlie and Chowder
honley056.jpg

here they are playing in the garden
babies047.jpg

babies048.jpg

babies053.jpg

babies048.jpg

babies056.jpg

babies051.jpg

babies049.jpg

Awwwwww soooo cute! :love:

thanks they are adorable chowder is the cheaky one always looking for mischief, ella is quiet and loves to be snuggles charlie is very much the same patrick is the confident bold one who loves nothing more than to dig holes and cause cahos :roll::love::love:

Oh I go all silly for lop babies :love:

yes i like the lops my son breeds and shows mini lops , my daughter german lops and we have a cashmere and lion lop just as pets we usually have a english lop too but since we lost joey we havnt got another one still waiting for one to be born we will get one eventually shame they are such a rare breed :love:
ann x

yes i like the lops my son breeds and shows mini lops , my daughter german lops and we have a cashmere and lion lop just as pets we usually have a english lop too but since we lost joey we havnt got another one still waiting for one to be born we will get one eventually shame they are such a rare breed :love:
ann x

My loppy is a cross of some sort, we reckon her mam was either a french or German lop, and her dad was massive almost rex like with the same colours as Bobby.

Was an accidental litter my friend thought she had two boys :? but they are just adorable babies :love:

My loppy is a cross of some sort, we reckon her mam was either a french or German lop, and her dad was massive almost rex like with the same colours as Bobby.

Was an accidental litter my friend thought she had two boys :? but they are just adorable babies :love:

your bunnies in you pic are adorable im a sucker for random cross breeds we have puddle who is a english x mini lop and shes is fab and robbie rotton is nethie cross mini lop but shhhh dont ever tell him he thinks hes like his wife who is a nethie but he is slightly bigger and has huge ears ;)

your bunnies in you pic are adorable im a sucker for random cross breeds we have puddle who is a english x mini lop and shes is fab and robbie rotton is nethie cross mini lop but shhhh dont ever tell him he thinks hes like his wife who is a nethie but he is slightly bigger and has huge ears ;)

haha.. secrets safe with me;) Carlo the black and white is very special as he started life as a lop and the decided his ears were going up.. most unsual:shock:

haha.. secrets safe with me;) Carlo the black and white is very special as he started life as a lop and the decided his ears were going up.. most unsual:shock:

hey ive had worse oreo our rescue dutch ( found in the woods )started of a doe had babies which sad to say were still born he then grew testicles and much to our shock since he started off a girl had babies didnt think or dream when he went in with felicity another rescue dutch ( dumped on my door step with 4 others decided to keep her ) he could produce babies had shockof my life when we found him feeding 4 babies last week :lol:
we this felicity is mum he surely has mothered and fathered his own :?
ann xx

hey ive had worse oreo our rescue dutch ( found in the woods )started of a doe had babies which sad to say were still born he then grew testicles and much to our shock since he started off a girl had babies didnt think or dream when he went in with felicity another rescue dutch ( dumped on my door step with 4 others decided to keep her ) he could produce babies had shockof my life when we found him feeding 4 babies last week :lol:
we this felicity is mum he surely has mothered and fathered his own :?
ann xx

:shock::shock: Oh my word what a little miracle... so is he a boy or a girl then?? Or a bit of both?? :?

:shock::shock: Oh my word what a little miracle... so is he a boy or a girl then?? Or a bit of both?? :?

hes both boy and girl they are usually 99.9% infertile so yes supprise litter and what a litter thay are stunning deffo keeping one for showing and 2 are going to live with the girls next door leaves 1 for new home :D i do love dutch rabbits they are fab i found babies at a week old well hid under shavings i found them while cleaning out lol so im letting them raise these together since they are both feeding them and when they are weaned ill seperate them and when im 100% sure she or he is not expecting again ill bond her with my girly group and find him a friend if that doesnt work ill get her neuterd and let them live together depends what happens he likes to have a friend and vet said his opp is far far too complicated i could leave them together as some unneuterd pairs can live together with out over breeding i had a pair years ago that were together 7 years and only had 4 litters bobby and maisy they were called bobby made the nest looked after the babies maisy gave birth and fed them that was it lol and robbie rotton and dora have been together over 3 years and had 1 litter 1 due anyday now but that depends on the rabbits and he such a randy boy im not sure that would work in this case :roll:

Back