• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supplies (aka hmm, interesting technicoloured spreadsheet)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so I've been going through my receipts tonight (oh joy) and I've found all my receipts for Frogpool Manor which is where I get my hay and megazorb from.

Usually a bale lasts me 2 and a half months by the looks of this - the rye bale is smaller but they had no meadow that day (and has steadily been going up in price :roll:) Megazorb varies a bit more and can last anything from a month up to two and a half months. Our litter tray arrangements have changed quite a few times as the pairs have been together then into a trio and single, etc.

en-shot-2010-07-06-at-23-47-46.jpg

Not particularly interesting I admit, but I got to play with pretty colours. :oops:

Very impressive spreadsheet! Why not add some totals on for the different coloured categories, and as you know how long things last you could even set it to come up with re-order dates so you don't run out of anything - says me who struggles with forumlas for adding twocolumns together :lol: I don't think i'd dare actually add up what i spend lol.

Back