• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics of Leanne and Gordon's wedding

capel

Warren Veteran
Likey???
LG.jpg

LG3.jpg

Leanne1965_n.jpg

I don't know why the first two are so small..I'll figure it out eventually...

A buny at your wedding......If I ever get married Im taking mine! :love:
Lovely photos.

Gorgeous pics and how cool to have bunny at the wedding!! What a cute pic! :love:

Leanne you looked beautiful!

I introduced them!! lol . Liquorice wasn't actually at the wedding..the pic was taken before she left for the church.:). She had a rabbit theme though. Instead of the usual sugared almonds as favours each person had a gold Lindor bunny at the palce setting!! When She and Gordon became engaged I gave her a ceramic ornament of 2 bunnies one of which was showing of an engagement ring and the other saying"How many carrots is that?" , and she used that as part of the cake decoration... Gordon is bunny mad too.he'd have to be as Leanne has a group of 4, as well as one giant whose partner had to be PTS on the morning that they flew off on their honeymoon, and an indoor orange rex.

It was terrible, but at least it happened while she was still at home, as her dad may have blamed himself for the sudden deterioration.

Beautiful photos, I love the last one. :love::love: The bunny theme for the wedding sounds lovely. :D

She looks gorgeous, and what a cute bun! :love: Was picturing him as ring-bearer until I read that that photo was taken at home...:oops:

Back