• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you say?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
When you tuck your babies in at night? I always say, "Nightie, nightie, sweet dreams, be good and I'll see you in the morning. Love you!"

If I ever forget I have to go back and tell them! :oops:

Night night, sleep tight, if the bed bugs bite bite the :censored: back! sweet dreams, honeybunnies, sweet dreams.

It never varies, and I never miss it.

Night night monsters, be good and no late night parties....that means you blue. Then I blow them a kiss each :oops:

Bed time, come on.. no in the kitchen, time for bed, in the kitchen, no not in here, IN THE KITCHEN :)

Night night puddings....be good.....Mummy loves you
And then J says the same but with Daddy at the end :love:

When you tuck your babies in at night? I always say, "Nightie, nightie, sweet dreams, be good and I'll see you in the morning. Love you!"

If I ever forget I have to go back and tell them! :oops:

Okkkk - this is *exactly* what I say!! :shock:

either 'night night bunkins' or 'goodnight bunkins'.

morning... 'i'm off now bunkins. see you later.'

evening... 'hello bunkins! i'm home! what have i got? have i got anything for bunnies? yes i have!'

I say 'kiss and goodnight' to Trip and Scarlett and they come over for a kiss on the head each, then I say 'love love love'

Smirnoff I call upstairs before I go to bed 'Smirnoff come nunights' and she will settle on one of the beds when you say that. Im allergic so only blow her a kiss and I meow at her, she knows I am saying 'love you'

With the rats I am usually still saying 'Shut the **** up guys' at about 3am but they do get a kiss and cuddle goodnight at about midnight and I usually sing them a song about rats while I get them back in their cage and give them their meds :oops:

Back