• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

online shopping

charl86

Alpha Buck
:wave: I don't do much shopping online but it seems that might be the way to get my bunny supplies, as shops by mine dont seem to stock anything I want for my bun! The trouble is there seem to be a million websites to choose from so just wondering where ppl order their stuff from, I'm looking to buy things like megazorb, maybe some SS pelets, hay etc... any recomendations as to who's reliable/cheap ect?

Personally, I love the Pets at Home website, but I think I'm in the minority! :lol: I am waiting on a £100 order placed yesterday :D

I like Animal Magic Pet Supplies and Bunny Bazaar - I use both of these for Allen & Page, Megazorb/Carefresh and any toys/treats, bowls, litter trays etc.

I like Willow Warren's website - they do timothy hay, its more expensive than PAH but the quality is a million times better IMO. Delivery is not cheap so we always bulk buy two of the biggest boxes and it really does last a long time - even with four rabbits.

I think Animal Magic Pet Supplies do an offer on first and second orders, cant think of the lady's name but she is on here.

I use they Hay Experts:
http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/
I get SS pellets, megazorb, hay and tyts from them. They are very helpful and delivery is pin pointed to an hour slot so it's easier to make sure someone is in to receive it. Not sure how their prices compare to other sites though.
Hope this helps.

I use them all :oops: hahah but thanks for the Magic one because they do the treats that Selina loves that I just can't get anywhere else :(

I can highly recommend the Hay Experts they always provide an excellent service:)
I also use petplanet, they too provide a good service and delivery is usually very speedy.:)

I like Willow Warren's website - they do timothy hay, its more expensive than PAH but the quality is a million times better IMO. Delivery is not cheap so we always bulk buy two of the biggest boxes and it really does last a long time - even with four rabbits.

My hay supplier too :D excellent stuff - couldn't do without it! :thumb: We have two buns and they get through two of the biggest boxes in just 6-8 wks! My buns eat a LOT of hay.

Also shop at hayexperts :wave:

Yeah, animal magic pet supplies is 'holidayhutch' on here.

They are great, they donate loads to rescues all the time and they give a percentage of your order total to a rescue :)

They also offer 15% off all First Orders. Just enter AMSC63 at checkout in the coupon box and redeem.

:wave: Thanks for all the suggestions so far, I'll have a good look at them all in a bit, looking forward to trying sooty with some nice new types of hay he shows a distinct lack of interest in the ones I buy from the shops!:D

Back