• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you get if you cross a Continental Giant with a Nethie?....

Toad

Warren Scout
Dexter!!! :lol:

I picked him up on Sunday and I am in LOVE! :love: He has spent the past few days exploring his house, run and garden.

He is only 8 weeks old but so confident and tame! I met his parents and they are lovely too. He is a cheeky, healthy little monkey!

Hello?
DSCF2460.jpg

I'm Dexter!
DSCF2458.jpg

I like my toys..
DSCF2464.jpg

I eat my gweens aswell...
DSCF2453.jpg

Humans say I'm a monkey...but I thought I was a wabbit!
DSCF2463.jpg

I like exploring..
DSCF2468.jpg

Can you see me?
DSCF2470.jpg

Ruth x

he is gorgeous and a lovely colour. :love:
i might be wrong but should he be having greens when hes so young?

He is gorgeous! Housework is out of the window this week. I have been spending all day lying in the garden with him. He even takes himself back to bed when hes had enough and flops in his run!

I will keep you updated with pictures of Dexter and how big he gets....I recon he might be taking after him mum and be giant! :lol:

Hes lovely.

I personally would not feed him any vegetables until he is older.

Thanks for your advice Raine.

When I bought Dexter the breeder said she had started him on little bits of veg....I didn't want to stop something that had already been introduced to him. How old should a rabbit be before they eat greens?

He seems to be producing lovely presents for me, not squidgy or anything....So I wasn't too worried about it? Should I be?

Back