• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Harvey, Jasmine and Daphne

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU, Harvey here

We is all bonded again now and we likes to snuggle and groom lots. We is very happy.

The new neighbour keeps staring at us, we thinks he is jealous of us cos we is awesome. Jasmine started humping Daphne while the neighbour was watching cos she was nervous, so now Mummeh says the neighbour probably thinks she is a breeder. I should be so lucky :roll:

Mummeh tried to feed us rosemary but we didn't like it :( she is such a meanie :no:

We is all eating lots of hay and veg and pellets, but Mummeh is worried that my wifeys, especially Daphne, look very skinny. She says I is a fatty still though :(:roll:

Daphne's fur is growing back on her wound, but Jasmine is still a bit bald, everything looks very well healed on their tummehs though.

And Jasmine's claw is growing back, Mummeh and Daddeh have given it lots of salt baths.

She promises she will take lots of pictures of us but she has been busy trying to keep us in treatsies, and she says we is so naughty when we are out she can't take photos or we will have wrecked the joint :roll: This is not true RU we is angels :angel:

i havent been on for ages.......glad there all doing good.
have you got 2 more rabbits then????? :shock: if so where from? :)

It's a long story :) but basically they were 'rescue' (AKA old breeding stock we think) rabbits in a pet shop, in a disgusting state, they were a bonded pair, they then separated them... I was going to foster them then rehome them but the second they came here I decided to keep them :oops:

I got them spayed, they reopened their wounds, Jasmine pulled her intestines out.... cost me £600 at emergency vets.... although I got my PetPlan cheque for it the other day :D

And now they are finally, touch wood, doing ok

i know about jasmine and daphne......:) it hasnt been that long ago since i was on. :lol:
in your sig you have lucy and velvet. i am sure you just had the 2 boys and then you got the girls from the petshop.
when i was last on she had just opened her wounds up. :( glad shes doing well tho. :)

i know about jasmine and daphne......:) it hasnt been that long ago since i was on. :lol:
in your sig you have lucy and velvet. i am sure you just had the 2 boys and then you got the girls from the petshop.
when i was last on she had just opened her wounds up. :( glad shes doing well tho. :)

Oh ok :) (I thought you were commenting on that thread when I started talking about them :oops::lol:)

I have Castiel, who I got before Jas and Daphne from P@H adoption, and now Zero has his little wifey Lucy Velvet :D

Oh ok :) (I thought you were commenting on that thread when I started talking about them :oops::lol:)

I have Castiel, who I got before Jas and Daphne from P@H adoption, and now Zero has his little wifey Lucy Velvet :D

oh i see.....sorry i read your post and noticed there was more buns on your sig and i remembered you going to the petshop and thought you'd done it again. :lol:
at least they have all got friends now as i remember you were worried about one getting lonely. :)

oh i see.....sorry i read your post and noticed there was more buns on your sig and i remembered you going to the petshop and thought you'd done it again. :lol:
at least they have all got friends now as i remember you were worried about one getting lonely. :)

Yeah :) I only have Castiel as a single bun now :) Harvey was very lonely :( bless him

Back