• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"No she's a she..."

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
OK does anyone else get this all the time?

Everyone thinks Nutmeg is a boy, and everyone thinks Mischa is a girl. Now Mischa I can understand when read cos most pronounce Mis-sha instead of Mish-ka. But Nutmeg? She's girly through and through!

Which of your rabbits get called 'he' when they're a she and 'she when they're a he?

Stew gets called a he and Littlebun a she as he is so pretty :lol:
My mother in law still calls my dog a he and we have had her 10 years,she still gets her name wrong :roll: i swear she does it on purpose!!

We thought Clover and Blackberry were girls when we first had them. We quickly adjusted to Blackie being a 'he', but poor old Clo still gets called 'she' most embarrassing when you're at the vets and you call your rabbit the wrong sex :oops:)

my mum always calls princess a 'he' :lol:

and my oh always calls her 'the dog' :shock: he'll say 'we need dog food' or 'have you fed the dog' :lol: it is an accident too

Stew gets called a he and Littlebun a she as he is so pretty :lol:
My mother in law still calls my dog a he and we have had her 10 years,she still gets her name wrong :roll: i swear she does it on purpose!!

My Mum is the worst at it. I keep telling her 'it's really easy, the brown ones are girls and the black/grey ones are boys'. :roll:

We thought Bo was a girl when we first got him ... but by the time we figured out she was a he, well, the she just stuck ... it was easier to tell them apart as well eg) he did, she did :D

Keither says:

"i knowz nutters is a girl she's wuns of my prettiests gurlfriends and she ver ver nice and I loves her furs and her ears and i would grooms her forever :love::love::love::love:"

My Mum is the worst at it. I keep telling her 'it's really easy, the brown ones are girls and the black/grey ones are boys'. :roll:

:lol::lol: love it!!!
No wonder people are confused with my lot,we were told Lb was a girl ans Stew was a boy :roll: it took me some time to get used to calling Lb a he

My Mum thinks Pipkin should be the girl and Ruby the boy, because Pipkin is so small and pretty. :lol:

yup Sooty is always a he :evil:
Shes my little girl, thought she was a boy hence not having a very feminine name but still all my friends still think shes a boy hummph

My rabbits get called the wrong sex all the time, I rarely bother correcting anyone.
I'm sure they don't mind :p

I once had a tiny gray rabbit, sold as a boy, and so named Donnie. I only found he was a she soon before s/he died, so I still refer to him as he, whenever I talk about him.

Everyone seems to think that Santa is a boy for some bizarre reason. It's so normal to me now that I almost forget that anyone would assume differently :lol:

People always say to me (especially when Lillian and I did our animal rights stall) 'oh what a lovely rabbit, what's his name?' or 'Oh! isn't he cute!' and when I tell them her name, some still dont get it hahah - although most say 'Oh it's a girl :shock:' and then continue awwwing lol

The vets call my Hunny Bunny a she and I make a point of calling him a he. Not to sure if he is bothered or not but he is definately my little boy (bits or no bits).:lol:

I have a few people who call my buns "it" it never fails to annoy me, i usually reply they are a he and she :censored: xxxx

Everyone always seems to call Nora "he" and Walter "she". I guess coz Nora's bigger than Walter lol.

Everyone gets Smudge and Sora mixed up :roll:

I think it's because Smudge, being a bit of an English shape, is petite and lean and therefore looks 'girly'. Wheras Sora is bigger, her paws are wider apart and she's less petite and more stout. No matter how many times I try and tell people it's the other way around, they still get it wrong :lol:

Back