• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you call yourself?

to your rabbit?

I call myself mummy :oops: :lol:

eg 'noooo Princess, that's mummys legs' 'come and give mummy a kiss' :lol:

anyone else call themselves mummy? or is it just me?

Well I talk to my rabbits like normal most of the time, but my OH and I find ourselves talking back "as the bunnies" a lot! :oops:
Hazel refers to us as "Da Lady" and "Mister" or just says "SHUT UP >:|"
Fiver calls me "Mummy" and the OH "Mister."

Well I talk to my rabbits like normal most of the time, but my OH and I find ourselves talking back "as the bunnies" a lot! :oops:

Hahahahahahahahaaaa - that's funny!

I call myself mummy to the buns and the birds!

awww :lol:

I do say things like 'oh shes thinking LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YA'

i'm bunny mummy :oops: Mine say things to my fiance in a sqeaky little voice eerily similar to my own like "i think pauline would like a glass of wine" and "can we have the ends off that pepper?" etc :oops::lol:

:lol: This thread made me laugh!

I talk about myself in the 3rd person with them 'Jennys home!' 'Oh Jennys a bad girl for taking you to the vet'...........my word I sound simple!:lol:

Whenever im talking FOR Rodge, I put on an Eeyore voice from winnie the pooh because hes so slowwwwwww! :lol:

:lol:

glad I'm not the only one

embarrasingly I call the OH daddy :oops: cos we started with the girls, trying to sort of learn them, and its stuck :oops: dont know how many times in the supermarket I've called him daddy and had some funny looks :lol:

Yup, I'm mummy too ... and the OH is daddy.
All the buns get voices like a 'wickle toddlers who does de talkin like dats' when I'm speaking for them, apart from Mr Bingley in the times when he's on his high horse - he then gets a very posh voice like a Sgt Major 'what what, oh yars'

Yup, I'm mummy too ... and the OH is daddy.
All the buns get voices like a 'wickle toddlers who does de talkin like dats' when I'm speaking for them, apart from Mr Bingley in the times when he's on his high horse - he then gets a very posh voice like a Sgt Major 'what what, oh yars'

Hmmm...yes, it's official....you're slightly bonkers :lol:

I am mummy, Chris is Daddy, My mum is gran, my Gran is Nanna and my sister is Auntie Fiona :):)

I always shout when i come in the door 'Mummy's Home!!!!'

Back