• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( Poor Sookie

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Had Sookie at the Edinburgh Uni Vet School yesterday, what lovely people there, I felt so welcome!

Vet has confirmed that Sookie needs her front teeth removed, he is going to xray her whole mouth before the operation to check & see if all her teeth are as bad as the front. He mentioned that if her molars were just as bad, i'd have a lot of decisions to make. :cry: Ive never seen teeth as bad as hers, fingers crossed its only the front ones, I dont want to lose my baby girl. If I could find the person who bred her mother, id love to show them what theyve done! :evil:

20th July is the date of the op, until then im going to spoil her rotten & tell her I love her everyday!

Vibes for her that it's just the front teeth, and that all goes well

and as for the person that bred her mother, well words fail me

My Hunny Bunny had his front teeth out when he was about one year old. He's now five! He needs regular dentals to keep his molars in shape, his teeth are quite bad but he is still a very happy sweet little bunny, eats his pellets munches his greens and parsley I just feel sorry for the number of vet visits and ga's he needs but he doesn't complain.
Hope your is fine once the gums harden they'll be no stopping what they can eat!

Back