• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

foster mum U/D coming on tuesday

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
I am so excited I am going to be a foster mummy for 1 month. My friend is going abroad to work with a chariety working with children, I am going to be her bunnies foster mummy for a month starting 15th July. I cant wait he is a gorgeous mini lop and is about 3 months old.

i will post pictures when i get some.

Last edited:
I bet you cant wait. I love fostering - its so nice having another bunny to fuss :love:

The only problem is when you have to give them back :lol:

I know it will be really hard to give him back at the end of the month, but i go on holiday the week after for 2 weeks and my friend is going to look after my 2 so it should be alittle easier even though I will be missing them all hugely while i am away

I am so excited that my friends bunny is coming to stay with me on tuesday for a month. Her little boy wants to come and bring him so he can see him settled and so he can feed my bunies. He loves Bramble and lies next to him in the garden for hours. Cant wait to have a new addition to the family for a little while. Promise to put photos on when i get them.

Back