• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it possible

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
for a doe just to not be able to get pregnant ,like infertile women??

Having read an odd add on preloved its made me wonder if / how often this happens :?

for a doe just to not be able to get pregnant ,like infertile women??

Having read an odd add on preloved its made me wonder if / how often this happens :?

hmmmm :? I suppose it could be possible... if it happens in humans you would guess it happens in all females of all species...

yes it does happen however if you are deffo not wanting babies which imguessingnot and your going to put it with a buck get one neutered just in case some bunnies are just fussy and will only go with one male doesnt matter how many you try she may just choose one when you have given up and decided shes infertile lol
i had one buck and doe together for over 2 years before they decided to have their first litter ;)
ann x

yes it does happen however if you are deffo not wanting babies which imguessingnot and your going to put it with a buck get one neutered just in case some bunnies are just fussy and will only go with one male doesnt matter how many you try she may just choose one when you have given up and decided shes infertile lol
i had one buck and doe together for over 2 years before they decided to have their first litter ;)
ann x

It was just there was an ad saying 'buck and doe wanting a home,could live together as the doe never gets pregnant' :?

Neither are neutered/speyed apparently and it just made me wonder .

Back