• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win A Customed Portrait! Ticket numbers on original post! WINNER ANNOUNCED

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Maxxev on here has very kindly donated for one lucky winner, an A5 portrait of your choice.

It can be done in pencils (including coloured) or pastels.

We will be doing a raffle for this, at £2 per strip of tickets.

All money will be going towards our ever rising vet bills to try and get them out of the four figures!!

On this website are some example of Claire's work:
http://www.artmajeur.com/cwart/

The closing date is Sunday 8th August when the raffle will be drawn hopefully (if she will co-operate!) by the beautiful Moonshine, who is 5 this month!
Girlies064.jpg

Ticket numbers:

1-25 Cloughie
26-40 Sarah P
41-50 Webbkath
51-60 Zizi
61-75 The Duchess
76-100 PomandRi
101-110 Blue_Vix
111-125 Pipkoi
126-135 Tdsouza
136-160 *Outside of this forum*
161-165 Loosy
166-190 Donnamt
191-215 Bluesmum
216-240 Sacol4940
241-250 HoppingBinky

Last edited:
i really want to enter this but im so skint this month and probably next month too :(:(:(

i would love a portrait of pearl by Maxxev. im so amazed noone has entered :shock:

good luck, and i hope you do this again some time in the future when i have money agan :wave::wave::wave:

i really want to enter this but im so skint this month and probably next month too :(:(:(

i would love a portrait of pearl by Maxxev. im so amazed noone has entered :shock:

good luck, and i hope you do this again some time in the future when i have money agan :wave::wave::wave:

Same, sorry but hope people will be very generous for this fundraiser

I'd love to own one of Claire's works, she's incredibly talented.

Can I have three strips please?

Need your paypal please Kris.

sod it i want in, skint or not chance of a pearl portrait by maxxev is too good to resist :oops::oops::oops::oops:

can you pm me to tell my who and where to send a cheque to please :wave::wave:

£2 a strip hmmmm.. ill have 5 i think....

no one tell Ste please :oops::oops:

Thank you :D

Paypal is starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com

Please those sending via payal put your forum name and how many tickets you want. Please send by gift if you trust us ;) or add a little extra to cover paypal costs)

I will be buying a raffle book tomorrow (the one I had has gone missing :shock:) and will let you all know on the original post who has what numbers.
This raffle is also on two other forums and anyone who has bought tickets on other forums will be listed as *outside RU* next to the numbers.

I can never get to grips with Paypal. I put that it was a gift, and it wanted to know if I'd pay the fee. So I opted to do that, then my email I've just received didn't list the fee. So... I'm confused! :oops::?

I can never get to grips with Paypal. I put that it was a gift, and it wanted to know if I'd pay the fee. So I opted to do that, then my email I've just received didn't list the fee. So... I'm confused! :oops::?
I have had this happen in the past - not sure why :?

Kris have paypalld you :)

Have pm'ed all who asked, and replied to others.
Thank you to those who have entered/ say they will enter :D

A few people on RU have commisioned art from Claire, and I am sure they would be more than willing to testify to how talented she is.

Have pm'ed all who asked, and replied to others.
Thank you to those who have entered/ say they will enter :D

A few people on RU have commisioned art from Claire, and I am sure they would be more than willing to testify to how talented she is.

And Claire was a section winner in the Make Mine Chocolate! card competition earlier in the year with her card for all occasions. She's a great talent and I'd love to have one of her works on my wall (if I can make space :oops:)

Hi Kris

I've sent a payment by Paypal but completely forgot to put my Forum name.:oops::oops::oops:

It's for £10.00 - five strips please.

The payment should show as being from Joanne Sear.

Thanks and best wishes.

Back