• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pharrell and Daphne...

georgie_f

Mama Doe
...Just because I don't think I've ever really posted any pictures of these two!

Pharrell is the smooth coated bun and Daphne is the lionhead. She had a haircut today so looks a little funny!

I've had Pharrell longest out of all my buns and he's a lovely little guy. He does the best binkies but he's too fast for my camera. :roll: Daphne is incredibly shy and she's a special needs bunny. She had her front teeth removed a while ago but one tooth has re-grown so she will have to go back to the vet soon :( I used to have problems with her molars a lot but since her insicors came out, the back ones seem to have been ok. :) She's a bit incontinent and has poop issues (I've just changed her onto SS pellets hoping that may help a bit). She also has a problem with one eye due to her teeth and I have to keep her fur short and bathe her eye once a day otherwise it gets a bit crusty. She's had it flushed four times but the vet's never managed to clear the tear duct out and she now has a funny shaped eyelid which has made it worse. :( For all her faults, she's a lovely little bunny and she does love a nose rub if I can get her to sit still long enough! :lol:

:love::love::love:

People that don't like black bunnies are crazy! :p:lol:

Thank you guys :D:wave:

Everyone that see's Daphne thinks she looks like a teddy bear! :lol: And you wouldn't believe how much bounce Pharrell has in him for his age, I just wish he'd bounce slightly slower when I have the camera out. :roll::lol:

Back