• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't do this to me Dave

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:roll::roll: :lol:

This did my blood pressure no good after the week we have had. Took daisy's meds out to her and Dave was flat out, opened the hutch and called him, nothing :shock: Thank fully after a couple of finger pokes he got up. Phew..........................................

P7050457.jpg

Thank goodness

P7050458.jpg

awww the little monkey

princess is always frightening me, Ill shout her and not a movement and as I go to poke her she jumps up and gives me the dirtiest look :lol:

I'm used to seeing him flopped out but when I opened the hutch and gave Daisy her meds and he still didn;t move thats when i started to panic :oops:

Oliver is a deep sleeper, i tend to walk into the room alot and shriek 'omg he's dead'. Then he springs up all squishy faced going 'wuh'

Norty Dave for frightening mummeh!

Mango does that when he's flopped out sometimes. One day he went under the sofa, usually he comes out on his own, but some time passed and nothing happened. I put a hand under to see if he was still there, felt a furry foot, it didn't move :shock: so I thought: oh no, he collapsed! and I grabbed the foot and pulled delicately. Out came the foot with the rest of the bunny: he was totally flopped out and didn't move at all because he was so relaxed! :lol:

Back