• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry is in soooo much trouble

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
A whole garden to run in, plenty of wooden chew toys and he has chewed the pipe from our oil tank!

My OH is going to go mental!!!

I'm sorry, I know it's not good for you, but it made me laugh. Strawberry is a hilarious bunny- as long as he's not your own :lol:

I hope that he's not done major damage and its easily reparable.

:lol: :shock: ohh dear what a naughty bunny.. tut tut .. you could always blame the teeth marks on the nibbled oil tank on wild rats or something and just hope strawberry puts on an innocent face when your OH comes home ;)

well, is if it was left in his way.......surely an oil tank is easy to move so its not cramping his play zone;):lol:

Hmmmmmm he'll be on the naughty step if he does that here:lol::lol: Oh boy I cant wait:lol:

I would make a naughty step for him now ready! He will be sat there more than in the hutch!

The oil tank is totally closed off and yet he still managed to get to it, and then chew the pipe!

Back