• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

july blooms

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
009-12.jpg

010-10.jpg

012-11.jpg

015-7.jpg

019-8.jpg

018-7.jpg

021-7.jpg

026-5.jpg

025-4.jpg

030-2.jpg

031-4.jpg

034-4.jpg

Beautiful pics. How do you keep the grass so green and tidy? My dad's is like that, but he uses stuff on it and I'm not sure if it'd harm the bunnies.

Oh wow, lovely pics ....... and what a gorgeous garden ..... I'm very jealous, its beautiful!

Beautiful pics. How do you keep the grass so green and tidy? My dad's is like that, but he uses stuff on it and I'm not sure if it'd harm the bunnies.

in spring its aerated and lawn sand added to it, mown weekly, until a heatwave is due, then isn't mown at all, soo it doesn't scorch, then mown fornightly when not growing as fast in the warm weather :)

in autumn, when bunnies arent playing on the lawn i give it a feed ready for winter

in spring its aerated and lawn sand added to it, mown weekly, until a heatwave is due, then isn't mown at all, soo it doesn't scorch, then mown fornightly when not growing as fast in the warm weather :)

in autumn, when bunnies arent playing on the lawn i give it a feed ready for winter

Oh my, that's a lot of care and attention! There's a guy who lives in the road next to my mum & dad's road who has the most amazingly looked after grass ever. I pass his house when I walk to my parents, and he is often cutting it with scissors around the edge...:shock: !!!

Oh my, that's a lot of care and attention! There's a guy who lives in the road next to my mum & dad's road who has the most amazingly looked after grass ever. I pass his house when I walk to my parents, and he is often cutting it with scissors around the edge...:shock: !!!

i cut the front lawn with scissors around the edges :shock: :oops: :lol: but that's because ive put bamboo edging around the lawn, so scissors is the only way to cut around it easily

i cut the front lawn with scissors around the edges :shock: :oops: :lol: but that's because ive put bamboo edging around the lawn, so scissors is the only way to cut around it easily

Well that makes sense, his has no bamboo so I think he just likes laying on the grass! I think I would if my grass was that lovely! :lol:

lovely gareden, love the water feature. I have been in my garden today weeding around the pond and tidying up around the edges.

I love the little water fountain thing, it's super cute :)
The frog face in the background of picture no 5 makes me laugh:lol::oops:

I love the little water fountain thing, it's super cute :)
The frog face in the background of picture no 5 makes me laugh:lol::oops:

:lol: its funny isn't it, its alittle welcome sign, with windchimes on the bottom, and a dragonfly, above our door, we have another welcome sign, with 3frogs pulling faces over the sign :lol:

Back