• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home visit booked

katiebob

Warren Scout
Have a home visit booked for the RSPCA to come round and check that everything is ok to adopt a lady friend for sir fuzzalot :D

Will have to sort out his best Tux and have a bouquet of carrot tops ready!! :lol:

Well done.

We had our homecheck tonight too and passed :D

We did things a bit back to front though - saw a bunny and reserved her, then arranged the homecheck.

Hopefully pick her and the spare hutch up on Saturday.

Please send vibes for happy bonding :love:

Oooops - sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread
;)

lol. ill send you vibes if I can have some back!! :D congrats! I like the fuzzy feeling when they tell you that youve passed!!

I wont be looking properly until the beginning of august when were back from holiday.

I can take him along with me when we go to meet prospective spouses or I can just get on with it but id rather let them do it!! :lol:

Of course I'll send some back :wave:

We should have done things the other way round but we just couldn't resist having a sneaky peak when we went to fill the homecheck form in :lol:

My son fell in love with 'Sandy' and the rest as they say is history. Should be able to collect her on Saturday :love:

She was a stray who had torn her leg open - they've tried stitching it several times but she tore the stitches out each time. They just left it to heal itself in the end and kept it clean. It looks lovely now and the fur has started to grow back. She's obviously going to be a pickle :D

Back