• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The girls from Kent.

Mudgy

Warren Scout
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=231844

I collected these two from Karen (Doghouse135)last Thursday, and they are settling in well. They had their myxo and a health check on Saturday, and although one is a bit porky, and both very timid, they don't seem to have suffered any problems from being shut up in such a small hutch for a year. Going to give them a couple of weeks to get used to their new surroundings, and hopefully for porky to slim down a bit before they are spayed.
They are very sweet girls, who are completely devoted to each other.
032.jpg

041.jpg

029.jpg

Ah - it's lovely to see them in their new 'home'.

Thanks for taking them for me. I would have loved to have kept them but restrictions on space meant they couldn't stay :cry:

The hutch they'd been living in at the other place for a year has now been smashed to pieces and taken to the dump :D

Thankfully they've now got a lot more room than they've had for the past year and they'll soon overcome their shyness.

Bless 'em :love:

Back