• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Madness

Domino27

Mama Doe
Well, on friday I was about to set off for my night at work and thought I would give the monkeys, who were out in their run, a squeeze before I went. I pottered into the conservatory and saw a black thing peeping out from the right side of the garden....I immediately thought that's Domino, however brushed it aside as I said to myself "nah she's safely in her run...

No no, she had managed to squeeze herself through the smallest of gaps and was running about the garden like some little monkey that she is, peering out every now and then from the bushes to see if I was looking. WELL, after that there was a 10min chase about the garden, with me climbing through brambles to get to her (scratches in abundance) and my OH with one of the run roofs trying to block her in a reasonable space for me. We must've looked a comedy nightmare..

Meanwhile other monkey Paddy was binking and running about in his run in all the excitement as if to ENCOURAGE her to keep running away!!!! Needless to say I was slightly rushed getting to work after all that...and the SMILE on her face after I eventually got hold of her did not amuse me :shock:

Back