• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie bookends

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Not agreat picture as my camera doesn't seem to like the strong sunlight, but you get the idea :love::love: I am so pleased that Mini Mouse ( Renoir) is doing so well :)

P6260445.jpg

They look so chilled! Who's the bunny Mini Mouse is with? Is it Fidget? They look very content together :love:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Miniiiiiiii!! :love:

Hows the bonding going Liz? Are they happier together now?

:wave::wave:

I hoped you would see the picture :)

It is going OK. They never sleep together or cuddle up but just seem happy doing their own thing in the same space. Fidget does wash Mini's face sometimes and then carries on doing what he's doing. They seem happy and relaxed just not close, but thats fine by me :)

:wave::wave:

I hoped you would see the picture :)

It is going OK. They never sleep together or cuddle up but just seem happy doing their own thing in the same space. Fidget does wash Mini's face sometimes and then carries on doing what he's doing. They seem happy and relaxed just not close, but thats fine by me :)

:D It really made me smile when I saw the photo!

They sound a bit like Barley when he was bonded to my old Margey. They never seemed to even care there was another bunny in the hutch with them, let alone sit together or mutual groom! :lol: I'm sure they still benefitted from each others company though and in Marge's last days, Barley would snuggle up to her and groom her for hours. :love:

Maybe Fidget and Mini are just pretending they don't like each other much to get more noserubs from you! ;):lol:

Back