• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinyl Flooring - Any suggestions of where to purchase online?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I'm wanting to get some, but don't want to go out to the shops :) Having a lazy day! Any suggestions on where i can purchase cheap but effective flooring on a roll. The cheapest i've seen is about £30 odd at the range,but i don't need that big a roll. What is the best floor colour- does it matter- i thought wood effect.

I would go for non-slip stuff so that your rabbits aren't sliding around all over the place, the kind of stuff they use in bathrooms. I got mine from a local carpet / vinyl shop as they have a huge range of off-cuts and roll-ends quite cheap which are perfect for hutches. You can get roll-ends on eBay as well.

hey i just got some out of dunelm mill they sell online as well but i dont know were you are i'm in northern ireland it cost me £2.99 a metre if that helps

Ebay, car boots and also freecycle. It is also worth going into carpet shops and seeing if they have any off cuts.

Thankyou everyone that's great. I'm at home with and ear and throat infection today, don't fancy tripping out anywhere. So ebay it will be i expect. Non slip- Thanks for pointing that out :) x

Back