• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Being a bunny isn't all it's cracked up to be....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
..... says Skye.

This litter tray is far too small and the hay tickles my feet.

DSCF9586600x450.jpg

DSCF9583450x600.jpg

As for this hutch, I think the photo speaks for itself......

DSCF9626600x450.jpg

There's no way I can do three hops in this, and I certainly can't periscope in it! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muffin is very :love::love::love: and that bed of straw looks lovely and squishy. Skye would agree to be a bunny if she got to sleep in that I think. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muffin is very :love::love::love: and that bed of straw looks lovely and squishy. Skye would agree to be a bunny if she got to sleep in that I think. ;)

Her eyes look a bit scary in that pic, but when I saw your thread title and the pictures I had to post it. It's not the first time I've caught her sleeping in the hay lol.

Just like mine :roll: cats get everywhere and have to be involved in everything :lol:

Don't they just. The other day I watched her go in and walk up the ramp, but then she saw the rabbits were up there and she snuck back out. I can't blame her, I don't interrupt them when they're eating their veg either! :lol:

xxx

Don't they just. The other day I watched her go in and walk up the ramp, but then she saw the rabbits were up there and she snuck back out. I can't blame her, I don't interrupt them when they're eating their veg either! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: A very wise kitty. Skye knows not to mess with Alfie too... whether he's eating or not. :lol:

Back