• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets see your rabbits eyes!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: Dees are mein
DSC03152.jpg

Winter: Here iz mines!
DSC03149.jpg

Those photos are SO lovely. :love:

I'm trying to find some of my two....the trouble is, everytime I stick the camera near their face they always start sniffing it and check if they can eat it. They never sit still! :roll::lol:

Lovely- most my bunnys have great eyes- bar 2 of them- I have fixed two bunnies, but have two to go. Baytril and eye antibiotics. I haven't got my camera out yet either :) Still on cleaning duties :) Beautiful bunnys yours are!!

I want to compare my two with everyone elses.... Winnies are really dark, she has bad eyesight and always has red eye (you can even see them shining red in day light) whereas Rimmis are a funny colour!! Lol

Awwww gorgeous :love:

Those photos are SO lovely. :love:

I'm trying to find some of my two....the trouble is, everytime I stick the camera near their face they always start sniffing it and check if they can eat it. They never sit still! :roll::lol:

:lol: princess does the same :roll:

I want to compare my two with everyone elses.... Winnies are really dark, she has bad eyesight and always has red eye (you can even see them shining red in day light) whereas Rimmis are a funny colour!! Lol

my bun Storms eye are the same, can always see a tinge of red, he is also the same colour as winter :shock:, I got told it may just be his eye colour, as he gets about fine, but is a very nervous bun, so he could have bad eye sight too

this is Storm
SAM_2896.jpg

obviously his eyes aren't THAT red, but I find it very hard to get a pic of him without his eyes turning out red

and some more eye pics

Smokey
PICT0074.jpg

Magic - not very clear, but her eyes are sooo brown, I LOVE them :love:
PICT0077.jpg

Rose
SAM_2867.jpg

I'll need to get eye pice of the rest :D

rimmi's are exactly like locksleys, i call them special coloured eyes :lol: as i love them :love:

Ruby's pretty eye :love::love:
rabbit2027-1.jpg

I don't have any of Pipkin, but his are similar but slightly darker.

Back