• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to win friends and influence people....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
..... or in this case, bunnies!! Alfie and Bubbles are very easy to please - just come bearing fruit and they'll be your friend. :lol::lol::lol:

DSCF9640600x450.jpg

DSCF9638600x450.jpg

Glad to see the children are so well trained :lol:

My husband is usually rather particular about animals and cleanliness so I knew the rabbits had him smitten when Maisy was chasing our youngest son round because he had an apple and my husband said "Let her have a bite." Of course she wasn't happy with a bite she tried to fight it out of his hand!

Glad to see the children are so well trained :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dd learnt the hard way that she needs to keep a firm grip on the apple (particularly with Alfie) or she risks him snatching it and running off. He always wants to eat the bit that she's got her fingers on as well - I'm sure he's sussed that it means she loosens her grip. :lol::lol:

I probably should be more health-conscious about them sharing fruit with the bunnies (or maybe I should worry more about the bunnies catching something from the kids :lol:)..... I wouldn't encourage them to share food with our cat for example, but bunnies don't have fish breath. :lol:

Aw, what great photos! :D

Looks like they enjoyed a nibble on their fruit....
ive heard it tastes better when its not your own ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I wouldn't encourage them to share food with our cat for example, but bunnies don't have fish breath. :lol:

That's because your bunny never licked the inside of your your nose :shock::lol: I know all too well what a bunny's breath smells like. :lol:

Blue has to have bits only...other wise the little sod would run off with the whole thing.....but he's a lot bigger than yours ;)
Fingers on said fruit are also fair game :roll:
Marnie is much more civilised and doesn't snatch :love:

That's because your bunny never licked the inside of your your nose :shock::lol: I know all too well what a bunny's breath smells like. :lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: I'm not sure I want to find out what bunny breath smells like. :lol::lol:

Bluesmum, Marnie sounds very much like Bubbles - she eats very daintily too. ;)

on my way gorgeous bunsters - i'll go pick some raspberries:wave: oh, i can't - esme has eaten them all (well, just the unripened ones):roll:

lovely pics x

Back