• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't believe this has happened

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Thursday was the one year anniversary of Sorrel's death from a respiratory infection....and what should happen but Skye started with a respiratory infection too :cry::cry::cry:

It's only mild at the moment but I'm just terrified of history repeating itself...I know there's nothing anyone can do but just wanted to share with people who would understand what I was on about :(

Oh no hopefully you've caught it early enough o get it sorted. I hope wee Skye gets better very soon.:cry:

So sorry to hear this:cry:
Sending loads of vibes your way and i hope Skye can make a full recovery xxx

Poor Skye, I can understand how that would freak you. :( It sounds like you have picked it up really early, so I hope Skye is well again soon. :)

I hope Skye makes a speedy recovery.

I saw about Sorrel, and didn't realise that was a whole year ago. Seems no time at all.

Thanks for you support everyone :) She seems ok now; ever since I have had her she has been an occasional sneezer but when she started with the infection she was doing more of a raspy cough-like sneeze, this has gone now and her breathing is silent again rather than whistly...will be keeping a super close eye on her though. Stupid hot weather :(

Back