• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet sitters in Preston? Bit Urgent.

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a good pet/bunny sitter in the Preston, Lancs area?
I'm looking for one who'll visit twice a day and not mind cleaning them out etc. I did use one called Miss Dolittle but I don't think she covers the Ribbleton area.
I usually have a neighbour and the OH's parents who help out but there's a weekend where possibly clash in not being here.
Thanks,
Tammy

Thanks Jo,
I'm thinking it'll be from 13th til 16th or 17th July so think it'll be too short notice for boarders ...

Last edited:
I'm in Blackpool and work full time but I could nip over to Preston once a day after work on those dates if that's any good to you??

Aw, thank-you Bitzy, that's really kind of you.
I know it's a bit of a trek from Blackpool so I'll see if anyone able to come up with any pet sitters nearer but I'll def keep you in mind if not.
Many thanks again, you're a little star :)

Oh what a shame we moved from Clifton village in Preston in March to North Yorkshire or else we would have gladly looked after your bunnies for you. Would have been no problem.

Theres always Kay at bunnyhops, the link for her website is in my signature, i have no idea how busy she is though

Thanks Phil and Tuckerbunnies :)
Yeah, N.York just a teeney bit far to travel now :lol:
I'll have a look at Bunnyhops, thanks Phil. Unfortunately Blakey's a bit :shock: on long car journeys but it's def worth a look.

Phew, got it sorted ... thanks all.
Friend who I do some cat sitting for has kindly agreed to look after the buns for me.
However, I'm def going to look into the boarding option for next time to avoid last minute panics!!

Thank-you all for your kind offers and suggestions, really really appreciate it, you're all ace! :D

Back