• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchies

Rachel89

Mama Doe
w221pz.jpg

nt16s.jpg

33bkfps.jpg

ym4vb.jpg

af8ryb.jpg

fvl45k.jpg

May upload some more later if anyone wants to see

YES PLEASE!

:oops: I :love: dutchies :oops: They are soooo scrummy.

P.S Is that Blue second from the bottom? He looks a lot slimmer if it is!

Last edited:
Yeap the 2nd pic and 2nd from bottom is Blue, so proud hes finally lost weight and is keeping himself quite well maintained.
He only gets breif goes on the grass as he just balloons so hes on a strict diet for life :shock: poor sod :lol:

I never realised it was Blue in the second pic, I wondered if I'd missed an extra to the collection :lol: Super slim! Poor lad, who knew grass was so fattening?

I think you should post Blue to me so he can live with Cloud. They'd co-ordinate nicely! ;):lol:

But then Barley would be left out! Third wheel!

Then he'd be REALLY grumpy :lol:

I swear he sniffs abit of mint and hes gained 10lbs :shock: He lives off of nothing.

Noway Clouds comeing to me :lol:

yours all have slim pointy noses proper dutch nose, not all of mine have :lol: my lot are too lazy for action shots :lol:

what gorgeous bunnies:love::love:
I love all the action shots, they look like they are really enjoying themselves :D:D

Back