• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what to put/ He's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry can't think of a title, can't think straight :cry::cry::cry:

Gideon is being rushed to the emergency vets as I type. He can't get his breath :cry::cry: I held his head to try to help him and found a lump on his windpipe :? :(:(

He is severely disabled and deformed, the worst one we have here. But he has always been happy and has recently been enjoying life living with the special boys :love:

He is such a beautiful boy this can't be happening :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh Liz...mega vibes on their way for Gideon....come on brave lad....
Lets hope he's just swallowed something that can be easily removed by the vet.
thinking of you.
xxx

Oh Liz...mega vibes on their way for Gideon....come on brave lad....
Lets hope he's just swallowed something that can be easily removed by the vet.
thinking of you.
xxx

Its not that sort of lump, its in his muscle in his neck against his windpipe. My only hope is that it is part of his "normal" deformity and has always been there and that I only felt it because he was weak and I was able to hold his head from underneath. Normally he kicks like crazy when I handle him so have never really felt there before :?

Oh God, he hasn't even been seen yet. He can't breathe, his whole body is shaking with every attempt at a breath and he has been waiting nearly an hour :shock::shock:

Back