• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor rosie still hasn't (update -they arrived)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
received her mystery przie for being prize picture in rabbiting on magazine (not last issue, one before) :cry: people keep asking what she got for it, and i have to say well nothing has come
ive even been in touch with them and they passed details onto the person who sends prizes out, but my poor old girl is still waiting :cry:

Last edited:
yes, she said she sent email to the lady who posts prizes out, but still not received anything :cry: i keep thinking rosie might not be with us, when it finally come :cry:

yes, she said she sent email to the lady who posts prizes out, but still not received anything :cry: i keep thinking rosie might not be with us, when it finally come :cry:

I think you should mail again, saying that you wouldn't normally keep chasing it up, but as Rosie is so delicate you'd love her to be able to see her prize sooner rather than later.

I think you should mail again, saying that you wouldn't normally keep chasing it up, but as Rosie is so delicate you'd love her to be able to see her prize sooner rather than later.

i put that in my last email :cry: part of me thinks it won't come as when she was 3rd in bunny of the year, half the prizes didn't even come, only the rwaf rabbit and that was it :cry:

i put that in my last email :cry: part of me thinks it won't come as when she was 3rd in bunny of the year, half the prizes didn't even come, only the rwaf rabbit and that was it :cry:

:shock: sounds like they need someone new doing the job of sending out prizes!

you really should email anne again! i had the same problem as you and kept on to her and i finally got most of them although not everything!!
when i speak to her next i'll mention it as it isn't good that they run these competitions and the prizes dont get sent!

you really should email anne again! i had the same problem as you and kept on to her and i finally got most of them although not everything!!
when i speak to her next i'll mention it as it isn't good that they run these competitions and the prizes dont get sent!

It's not good, is it? Spoils the credibility of the publication....:(

thanks lisa :wave:, i was fearing i wouldnt receive anything for little rosie, as she hasn't got her prize picture mystery prize and also last years bunny of the year when she was 3rd all we rceived was the rwaf rabbit 'because rabbits deserve better' and that was all :cry:

just thought id let you know, that rosie's prizes arrived safely, i got lots of lovely bunny themed cards, and one of them i wrote for rosie's vet to say thankyou for looking after her for soo long, they came the day after i had rosie pts, but one of the cards was fitting enough to write for the vet emma, i still have to pluck up the courage to take it around

oh, lisa, that must have been harsh, receiving rosie's prizes just after she'd gone. you and she had such a good relationship and i'm sure no-bun will ever take her place, even though you will love new little girl when she comes. i hope you do take the card to your vet, i often write things and never post or deliver them. thinking of you and your pretty girl who waits for you at the bridge.

my rabbit star bear also came, that i ordered (like the one cat won) where you name a star, it came just after i came home, from having rosie pts same day, it was a kind of comfort to me, like it was from rosie, and soo i went online and named it after rosie :love: i often sit and cuddle it now, my hugs to my girl who i miss dearly

Aww glad you got her prizes :) Thats so nice to name a star after her, that brought a tear to my eye. Its a nice gesture think its something i will do when the time comes for Fudge (hoping its not anytime in the near ffuture)

Sending hugs xx

Back